The Ministry of Local Government is looking for results-oriented people who understand the importance of critical thinking and the delivery of accurate, high quality services to the public and internal customers.
|Vacancy NO.||Position||Salary Band:||Contract duration:|
|4/2022||Accounts Officer||Band F
$22,528.74 to $28,883.00
(Step 1-4 )
|3 years Location: Suva|
The appointment process for these positions will be in accordance with the Fijian Civil Service Open Merit Recruitment and Selection Guideline. A full application package, including the Job Description for each position is available on the Ministry of Local Government website.
To apply and be eligible for consideration, applicants must submit the following documents: www.mlg.gov.fj/vacancies-2. Applicants are encouraged to obtain this information to assist with the written application.
- Duly completed Application and Declaration Form;
- An Application Letter addressing how you meet the knowledge, experience, skills and abilities required as stipulated in the Job Description available on the Ministry Website mlg.gov.fj/vacancies-2 for the position; no more than two (2) pages;
- A current CV/Resume with at least 3 referee contact details – with one being the recent supervisor; and
- Copies of Academic Transcripts and
- Applicants who submitted their applications earlier need not to Their applications will be considered.
Applications must be submitted by 4.00pm, Friday, 24 June 2022. Applicants are encouraged to send their application to:
|Applications by Post||Applications Delivered|
Acting Permanent Secretary Ministry of Local Government PO Box 2131
Government Buildings Suva
Acting Permanent Secretary Ministry of Local Government Level 3, FFA House,
4 Gladstone Road Suva
Note: Late applications will not be accepted. For further information contact: MLGvacancies@govnet.gov.fj